Friday 19 October 2012

Magnesium Sulfate for Acne(Home remedy)


be beautiful with punam
Acne occurs when least needed. Especially in my case they always occur just a day before some party & on last eighteenth I hosted a teej party & as usual had two nodules(swollen acne) on my face & I was mad as a wet hen J(please some body tell my acne that I am no more a teenager)
And (dhan tanan) then my angel enters who solves all my problem (my hubby)
He says I will bring magnesium sulfate from our hospital’s medical store coz we use it to reduce swellings & in many medical preparations. (He runs his own hospital & an orthopedic surgeon; I wish he would have read dermatologyJ).
Though he forgets to even bother about it as soon as he reaches there but gave an amazing idea to me & then I got magnesium sulfate from my hospital’s medical store. Magnesium sulfate is easily available over the counter. You can also use Epsom salt which is another name of magnesium sulfate. But I never found Epsom salt anywhere.
Why magnesium sulfate: It has great anti inflammatory properties & healing agents. Magnesium sulfate is a chemical compound made up of oxygen, magnesium & sulfur. The substance has an extracting effect & traditionally used as bath salt to suck toxins & impurities from skin. My hubby said it will be good for reducing nodular acne & it also reduce excess oil.
be beautiful with punam

As you can see in the image its granulated , so I have to crush It to make paste & then I mixed rose water with it & apply it on the affected area, I applied it 3 times a day & my swollen nodular was reduced to half in a day & redness disappeared. Don’t ever rub it directly on your skin its abrasive. I applied it 3 times in a day coz I was impatient but I won’t suggest any body to overdo this. Use it once or twice a day for 15-20 minutes & see the magic.
Have You Ever Tried This? Then Please Share your Experience.
Keep Smiling & Be Beautiful with me J

1 comment:

  1. Botox is one of the most popular aesthetic procedures being carried out by doctors over the last 25 years. Made from purified protein, Botox erase frown lines on the forehead, fine lines around the eyes and wrinkles.Acne Treatment

    ReplyDelete