Saturday 20 October 2012

Neutrogena Deep Clean Gentle Scrub(product review)

be beautiful with punam

Neutrogena is one of my favorite brands. I have been using this brand from last 6-7 years & I love this brand. Well this time I got Neutrogena deep clean gentle scrub & I love to try new scrubs.
Price: 95 INR
Ingredients: water, sodium methyl cocoyl taurate,polyethylene,glycerin,cocamidopropyl betaine, stearic acid
They say main ingredient is beta hydroxy.
And I heard beta hydroxy is even better than alpha hydroxy coz it penetrates into pore that contains sebum & removes excess oil & exfoliate skin. It’s great for blackheads & white heads.
be beautiful with punam

My experience:
It’s a white scrub with tiny orange granules, which are not harsh on skin. It smells very light. It comes in a flip flop tube, which is easy to use & travel friendly. But I would have loved it if it had transparent packaging; coz it’s easy to see how much is left.
Very little quantity is required, so it can be used for a longer while.
It’s really good for exfoliation & cleanses really well. It helps in reducing existing blackheads to a great extent.
My face looked brighter every time after using it. I never felt dry or stretchy after using it instead I always felt soft & smooth skin but if you take slightly more quantity you may feel dryness.
It can be used daily coz it’s very gentle on skin but I don’t prefer to use scrubs daily.
It never broke me out & good for oily skin coz its oil free.
Conclusion: It’s a good daily scrub & I think its one of the best among all I tried for blackheads especially for my deep & old blackheads.
Have You Tried This? Then Please Share Your Experience.
Keep Smiling & Be Beautiful with punam
You may like :

1 comment:

  1. i agree with ur feedback on the product.one of d few products dat really worked

    let's follow each other's blog n FB Pg.
    myfashionbaye.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete