Thursday 8 November 2012

Coloressence Midnight Blue Nail Enamel(product review)

be beautiful with punam

So we are ready to say bye bye to hot sunny summers & welcoming cool & cozy winters. With winters we can always try dark & bright shades. So, I tried a bright blue shade. Here are some images of the inky royal blue shade from color essence.
be beautiful with punam

I loved the shade .Its bright & catchy .I know its not the shade which every one will like but I think it will look nice on every one .So , nothing wrong in giving a try to some new shades other than regular pinks& browns. What do you say?
be beautiful with punam

I loved this navy blue or I should say ultramarine blue .Its matte in finish. I liked the texture of this nail polish coz it’s not very thick & spreads easily over nails.It's stay is of around 3-4 days.
Have You Tried This? Then Please Share Your Experience.
Keep smiling & be beautiful with me :)

Other Nail Enamels Reviewed Here:
Street Wear Color Rich nail Enamel "Vivid Yellow"

Avon Nailwear Pro Nail Enamel"Electric green"

No comments:

Post a Comment