Tuesday 16 April 2013

Late Nights Causing Acne On Forehead(My Experience)

Image Source: Google Images

After resolving my cystic acne issues with proper diet & skin care... 
I was bit relaxed & happy to see my skin getting better than before...
but from last few days I have been noticing little acne on my forehead and 
was wondering why I have acne on forehead only… when I am maintaining the same care regime.

Then I came to know that my late nights are causing this acne specifically on my forehead.
Image Source:Google Images


Out break on forehead can be due to toxin build up. That toxin build up can be due to 
improper sleep routine. For e.g. I sleep around 2-3 am & wake up after 11 am. 
This is the worst time to sleep coz this is the time when lever doesn’t dispels toxin... 
our lever dispels toxins between 11 pm to 3 am..Hahaa I am totally opposite of this.

Sleep deprivation is one of the main reasons of acne on forehead.

Lack of proper sleep & stress imbalances hormones & that leads to toxins in lever & 
in turn leads to acne esp. on forehead. 

There can be other causes as well for forehead acne like: diet, dandruff, oil on scalp, 
hormonal imbalance, and genetic reasons. 

But in my case it is due to improper sleep & schedule. 
I never thought this can also be a reason for acne but I guess it plays a major role.

What are experience with acne ? I would love to know your comments & experiences.

Keep Smiling & be beautiful with punam:)


9 comments:

  1. Hi, great blog! Really like your beauty post, very useful!

    I'm following you now on GFC (Google Friend Connect).

    Would be great if you can check my blog and follow back :)

    Thank you! Keep with the great work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks luxury life deisgn.. sure i am heading towards your now ....

      Delete
  2. I agree with your every point and I always have forehead pimples caz of late night sleep :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh radha i wish we could change our routine ... well really our lifestyle affect our overall health

      Delete
  3. After a long haul flight (34 hours in total) my skin was a pizza face mess for a whole MOnth! It was terrifying. I know it may not be scientifically proven but the more water I drink the clearer my skin is...

    ♥ Paula Shoe Fiend.
    http://shoe-fiend.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. @paula shoe-friend: paula you are right travelling for so long can actually make health & skin worse .. and water is always important to hydrate your body coz that also helps in excreating toxins

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had acne on my forehead and the acne started to get smaller and even the acne on my cheeks just disappeared the next morning after using the Citrus Clear Grapefruit Spot Treatment.it works faster than proactiv! Proactiv takes like 2 weeks to work but Citrus Clear works over night.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh thanks dear for sharing you experience i will try this product sometime

      Delete